Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia (JPBI), p-ISSN: 2442-3750, e-ISSN: 2527-6204, managed by Department of Biology Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education (FTTE), University of Muhammadiyah Malang. The journal is published three times a year. in March, July and November. The journal presents the results of research in the field of Biology Education and "pure" biology are applied/implemented in education and learning.
In more detail, focus and scope JPBI, namely:
- Research on Learning Biology/Science (Biology learning materials at all education levels).
- Pure Research of Biology developed or studied to the sources, materials, or instructional media Biology/Science (Biology learning materials at all education levels and application in society).
- Curriculum of Biology Education at all education levels.
- Class Action Research (CAR) and Lesson Study.
- Other Qualitative Research of Biology Education.
- The school management and Biology/science laboratory management.
- Biology/Science Learning Evaluation
- Teacher Professional Issues/Trends in Biology Education.
- Another study for the scope of Biology Education.